1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. THE FOOL

THE FOOL Well-Known Member

There you go. They are just not very good at the whole subterfuge lark. Its like trying to watch a 6 year old be sneaky.

2. THE FOOL

I dont think anybody is passing it off because they hate trump, its more that a bit of evidence to back up the claims wouldn't go amiss.

Some of the stuff you've posted as evidence has already been simply explained, but you do tend to hang on to any faint hope that there's been impropriety.

saintKlopp likes this.
  3. LuisDiazgamechanger

Some Republicans now want Trump out of the party. From grace to grass.

4. O'l Gravy Leg.

O'l Gravy Leg. Well-Known Member

Like what for example?

and you just said partisan bias doesn't exist, then imply I am hanging on to hopes

Your argument is flawed and fallacious, with a smidgen of character assassination <ok>

5. O'l Gravy Leg.

To put a finer point on it

Any suspicions can be resolved by checking it out, checking the ballots

Yet there is the will to not do that, and just explain it away as "hoping" or something

An argument from the illogical not logical

6. O'l Gravy Leg.

On the other hand the partisan willful ignorance is very apparent on here :)

Democratic Operative Goes Into Detail About How He Rigged Elections
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...ecades-i-manipulated-mail-in-ballots-n2575310

Here's What Happened When a Reporter Experimented with Mail-In Ballots
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...xplains-the-issue-with-absentee-ball-n2573406

IN 2005, PANEL CO-CHAIRED BY JIMMY CARTER FOUND: ‘ABSENTEE BALLOTS REMAIN THE LARGEST SOURCE OF POTENTIAL VOTER FRAUD’
    https://www.thenationalsentinel.com...-the-largest-source-of-potential-voter-fraud/

7. O'l Gravy Leg.

8. THE FOOL

No lad, I said its not being dismissed because people think trumps a prick. I said it was due to lack of evidence.

You posted about the jump in numbers overnight several times even though it was simply explained. Just because tobes explained it and you don't like him doesnt mean the explanation isn't true.

I dont mind your posts, some of them are informative, some of them are ridiculous. You take yourself by far to seriously.

9. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

saintKlopp likes this.
  10. saintKlopp

Can't be true - he'd have got some Mexicans to build it.

11. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

and pay for it.

saintKlopp likes this.
  12. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

Trump. Your cell mate is waiting.

13. moreinjuredthanowen

I'm sorry but trump was on no path to a landslide.

it is patently clear to us all that trump for.months told his supporters to vote in person at a ballot box while a vast number of Democrats did the opposite.

nothing happened here but counting of ballots.

the process for pa has been laid down for us all to see prior to the election and trumps actions have been entirely predictable.

he's worked very hard to get the vote out on the day. he did an amazing job frankly.

he's stood up knowing full well the process is to run the on the day ballots through the counting machines first and then declared himself the winner.

the postal ones have clear processes which include checking signatures etc. these were counted last so of course trump will have a lead in this context when only some of the votes are counted.

I'm sorry but security sealed ballots in envelopes complete with recognisable names, addresses and signatures are not massive fraud.

we only need look to arizona to see that this could cut both ways. I think trump might take arizona but its not really likely unless it is a big single chunk of votes come in.

I'll say this though, its a moot point but I am utterly confident trump would have trampled sanders into the ground as he would have called him a commie traitor and hammered him. I dont know about the blue wall states though so thats the dilemma.

14. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

I mustr admit to being surprised by the votes for Trump. They must be Republican loonies who would vote for Hitler if he stood or businessmen expecting another free payout at the workers expense!!!!

15. moreinjuredthanowen

Trump should be given credit for getting a huge vote out.

its a beautiful thing.

The only problem is more people actually voted for the other guy

16. saintKlopp

I have always been utterly perplexed as to how someone like Trump could get anywhere near the presidency.
    It's not just that he's an arrogant bully - as if that weren't bad enough - but he can't even string together a coherent sentence.
    I think it's just that so many Americans are polarised in their allegiance to one party that, as you say, they'd vote for anybody who stood for that party.

lfcpower likes this.
  17. moreinjuredthanowen

thats a part of it.

it is slightly more complex in that you have a combination of peopel more than willing stating that they will hold their noses and vote trump, you have people who are still clinging to the belief he is their saviour (white people) , you have people who are so UTTERLY disgusted by the impact of obamacare that they will never vote blue (people who had enough but lost out) and then you've those who are so afraid of the boogeymen that they will believe that democrat = communist.

There are a proportion of trump is awesome types but i just feels there are a vast majority who and blind to the orange tint their GOP has gotten so yeah it is a part of it but right across that country there's a hicksville v suburbs v inner city split.

Hicksville is portrayed as white racists but its really the heartlands who actually appreciate trump beating up on CHi-NA as they've seen themselves forgotten for so long.
    The suburbs is seems as both liberal and also conservative its where the money is and where tax matters.
    The inner cities are where the rest see the drugs and crime and non whites and are those who are not rated by the republicans.

hickswille and the burbs turned out for trump but the burbs and inner cities voted in vast numbers for biden.

BobbyD likes this.
  18. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

Trump accused Biden of claiming victory early. <yikes>

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed,"
    "The simple fact is this election is far from over,"

This is from a guy who claimed Victory 4 days ago before about 10 states had declared and the election was over, talk about trying to lie about an early victory.. The hypocrisy is genuinely mind-boggling

Republicans have already started to turn against Trump, seems being a bad (and Loud) loser doesn't endear yourself to other politicians especially when questioning democracy

19. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

That's not just an American thing. Happens a lot in this country too. Said for years that people would vote for a donkey if you put a red / blue rosette on it!

lfcpower and THE FOOL like this.
  20. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

They did not vote for Corbyn though, perhaps Labour should have tried a donkey!