1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

US Election

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Aug 13, 2020.

?

Who will win?..

1. Biden

18.3%
  2. Bobby D

45.0%
  3. Tobes

1.7%
  4. China, China, China

6.7%
  5. Trump

8.3%
  6. Russia

6.7%
  7. Dominic Cummings

3.3%
  8. Other

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>

2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I'm very calm ... they can collate and present to their heart's content ... complete waste of time and will change nowt ... Biden is POTUS ... Trump just an undignified loser ...

3. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... and made absolutely no difference to the overall outcome ... nothing else will either ...

4. We will see.

Let's stay focussed and calm, Fossie.

5. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

What part did I say about Jews...... Please tell me bbc style

6. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

I’m saying it’s 100% bollocks, along with your entire contribution to this thread. So I’m still giving you the benefit of the doubt; I mean, you know this, right? You know you’re peddling idiocy?

On the other hand, some of the absolute gibbering nonsense you’ve dredged up and posted links to - have they poisoned your brain? Are you actually, a mental weakling so desperately unhappy with his life that he’s let himself be taken in by a cult?

Dunno, man. At least you keep us guessing I suppose

7. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Reported in the 'MSM'. Surprised you believe their lies

8. aberdude

What part did I say about Jews...... Please tell me bbc style...... You say zionists and Israel so must be anti semitic yeah...ffs ....i think you need to do a bit of research on said subject and then come back to me.

I know who the racists are and they are the ones causing the genocide of the Palestinian people since 1946........ I'm telling you no true jew would put another in the same position as themselves during the nazi days...... Faith wouldn't allow it neither does it allow for the creation of Israel through bombing and bulldozing of homes of families.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  9. CFC: Champs £launderx17

It is actually very boring unless you are a badly educated teenage redneck on a meth binge.

Brilliant that he quotes MSM sources to back up his 6th-form stoner theory about evil Hilary... without a shed of irony.

Archers Road likes this.
  10. aberdude

I'd love 2 give you my version of how it could be without the system we have but do you really think that's possibly in a few paragraphs..... I could put you onto some great people talking about true anarchy but I know you won't listen so what's the point.

noam chomsky amongst other great people can point you in the direction of my preferred path.

11. You've lost Tobias, right there.

He won't understand any of that.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2020
  12. aberdude

Is that the same hillary in the wiki leaks files....... Yeah she's sound she is totally Christian and full of love and good will..... Ffs.

Evil would be a gentle term to describe that weird twat.

Tiddler and Hoddle is a god like this.

13. Unless the MSM tells people to believe that, there are certain people on this board who won't have a bad word said against her, no matter what the proof.

I am not going to mention any names for fear of being pistol-whipped.

14. aberdude

I hope not..... Noam could enlighten the planet with his words of wisdom if given the chance....i got faith in Tobes 2 give the chomsky a listen to and then hopefully then give a listen to the confused minds of the elected few in Parliament and realise we got a **** deal with democracy.

15. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Has Chomsky ever truly defined what an anarchistic society actually looks like?

I didn’t ask for his views anyway, I asked for yours. I get the pulling apart of our current capitalist system, I also get the pulling apart of the Communist system, what I don’t get is how an anarchist system is supposed to actually work, as any functioning society needs an infrastructure, which needs to be paid for and overseen. All I’ve ever heard from people who profess anarchism is the way to go, sounds like little more than subsistence farming.

BobbyD and Peej like this.
  16. aberdude

Really...... all they gotta do is open up the files Assange and crew dumped on the tinternet with her private emails and financial dealings..........

What does Britain do with Assange we rip him out of a embassy illegally and put him in jail and keep him there long after(illegally) hes completed the sentence put on him by a corrupt judicial system.

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  17. aberdude

I agree with chomsky and yes he does if you read his books but that's not my issue I've already delved into his mind and please why would I put it in my words when his are so much better.

Are we not allowed to agree with others these days.....seems a strange idea that you got through life without agreeing with others and using their great ideas as inspiration.

18. As Icke said, they will destroy him as a warning to others who may think themselves brave enough to stand up against corruption and lies by the State.

Do it, but you will make yourself a martyr.

aberdude likes this.
  19. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You do realise that it's Trump that's trying to extradite him, don't you?

remembercolinlee likes this.
  20. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

How can I agree when you won’t even answer the most basic question on the subject? I merely asked how you think it’d actually work, I wasn’t asking for a dissertation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.