1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

ust a Feeling like

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Steven Royston O'Neill, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

No reason for it but I just have a feeling that today could be the day.

I'm out tomorrow night and Quinn and Bruce would never sign anyone when I'm not around to share so it must be today, see my logic?

Cant be Friday because Friday is when we start looking at the team for Chelsea, how can we do that if we dont know who we have signed, same goes for the weekend.

Monday, well, could we stand a last day with wee Davie Craig at the gates of the AOL saying, just a few problems but I think he will sign, dont think so.

So we are left with today, not sure if it will be 1, 2 or 3 and dont know who, just a feeling todays the day.

Sit back, relax and await the announcement.

Like I said to the mothers of my children, "Trust me, you wont get pregrant". :emoticon-0119-puke:

2. chatsnoirs

chatsnoirs Member

I trust you, poor, naive fool that I am. However, I honestly would not be upset if we get nobody this month. Look how Ricco rose to the occasion. I'm sure that 4-5-1 with Gyan up front will see us through the next series of hard fixtures until Welbeck and Campbell are back. And others will step up to the plate too. I even think Steeeeed will score for us, poor, naive foul that I am.

3. Steven Royston O'Neill

Forget about signings pet, lets go back to you trusting me. Bet that gets me the sack.

4. big_chris

big_chris Guest

muntari will complete his deal today, as will sessegnon, you have my word on it

5. Steven Royston O'Neill

cheers Chris, I feel a lot happier now

6. big_chris

big_chris Guest

no problem syd when i find out more ill let you know

7. chatsnoirs

chatsnoirs Member

I trust you more then big_chris. Is that enough for you?

8. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I hope your right syd,

It's a mates stag tomorrow, and i dont fancy spendig the day(paintablling) on the moblee, i'll get the **** shout outta me!

I've been past the AOL this morning to visit my mother and sort out my new '5afc' reg plate (i'm a twat, aye!), and i noticed 2 things....

A fat bloke with a clipboard at the entrance, and a large marquee to the right of the car park.

Chin stroking ensued...

9. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

"A fat bloke with a clipboard at the entrance, and a large marquee to the right of the car park.

Chin stroking ensued..."

Chris with his one man tent waiting on the latest. <ok>

10. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

He wasn't an experienced clip board carrier, his paperwork was all over the place.

Amateurish, Sunderland Echo then?

11. kirkyboy

kirkyboy Well-Known Member

just transferred over from 606 a couple of days ago so just getting the hang of this new forum. Bigchris.........you are certainly nailing your colours to the mast with that statement!!!! Egg on your face bonny lad if this doesn't happen!

12. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

Egg on his face? He's got a fecking omelette on it Kirky! He posted that statement on the 26th, 2 days ago!! :laugh:

13. WhoDrankAllTheBovril

I have it on good authority that the marquee is currently full of pregnant women who are waiting to have a word with cyprussyd...

14. kirkyboy

kirkyboy Well-Known Member

LOL! Dover! I've watched the big lads quotes for a while now and I've been cautious in passing judgement when others have jumped in and tore strips off him! I thought he'd gained a little credibility with the Blackpool travelodge quotes but he seems to be pissing in the wind with the the rest of the supposed ITK's about what's going on with Sess and Muntari! I think he should stay on the forum for pure Comedy value!

15. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

I agree that he should stay Kirky. Some of chris' posts and the subsequent comments have had me literally crying with laughter. He did wind me up earlier today with his stupid post about the car parking space, but 2 minutes after I ranted at him I was laughing my head off at the comments and the content of the post itself :) As I said on that thread, the guy is priceless!!