1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Bradford

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Dec 5, 2018.

1. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the game which sure kept me awake. there's no replays on ifollow so hard to tell how the defence screwed up
    Same as the Argyle goals who should have scored more they should have won 5-2

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It was a case of one bad defence versus another bad defence BC. You are right about the chances though. We hardly ever seem to get the bounce that goes in. We get loads that hit something one the way and don't. The difference between being at the top and at the bottom I guess. Some were so unlucky not to score and it could have been a much higher result than 3 - 3.

3. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Matt Macey has apologized for his performance on Saturday....he does feel he could have done better with two of the goals.

4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Yep he could but this isn't the first time he has done the same thing is it. No good appologising if it's what you do every time.

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I see Bradford are at it again this evening in their cup replay with Peterborough. 4 - 4 and into extra time now. How like us they are. We can score but not defend. They obviously can score and their defence is pityful.