1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

We seem to have a nasty rash on the Cardiff board

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by john hughs, Mar 14, 2012.

1. john hughs

john hughs banned

Its called jackites.......................

Is there any cure and what do you recommend ?

2. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Not starting another pointless thread like this would be a start <doh>

John, you keep going on about their "obsession" with Cardiff.
    I'll be up front with you and say I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't the other way round for you too ?

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hmmm......inclined to agree H.

John, FFS throttle the baiting back a bit mate - it's getting so bloody boring now. <ok>

4. Blue Sheep

Blue Sheep Well-Known Member

John shut up and talk about football

5. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

Finally, some sense.

6. john hughs

john hughs banned

OK H and i`ll be upfront with you ,

Billybongo more times than i can remember
    Vetch

Mustyfrog

Superswan99

Fagash
    crackerjerk

Aussieplank

Have you read articles by ITIT and comments by Taffthefish about it?

Try reading the Cardiff message board and count the jacks.
    Even Swamp has asked why are they so interested in Cardiff City?
    It dont bother me as they are fair game but look at the stats before you comment lads .
    time 19.43 and the last ten messages on the Cardiff board were from swansea members ,look ................................up front and true .

7. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

I'll take your word on the number and timings JH but seriously, where is the problem? It's an open forum for anyone. If its just because they're Swans then you have issues mate. You're clearly unhappy about the number of Swans who post on here and the manner of the posts but have you considered the cause instead of looking for a solution? Ever thought of interacting rather than point scoring? Personally, I've had conversation with all 5 you named and more with no problems. Give and take a joke and don't get personal... its not hard, trust me.

The "Route to Europe" thread that Vetch posts in is a cross board-thread not solely CCFC, I don't recall seeing posts anywhere else though I've no doubt you'll correct me on that one. The clue to the Cardiff/Swansea Banter thread is in the title. Haven't seen musty for ages. Dai, as we know, is just Dai. Completely harmless but also posts some reasonable stuff too and bongo posts some great stuff in the Music thread.

8. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

H bomb thanks for talking sense mucca, its not to difficult to see where i post
    Cardiff/Swansea banter...clue in the title
    Aberdudes music thread, i love music and i can instantly find stuff i like faster than anywhere else
    And any thread about me or Swansea which gives me the right to reply ..and apart from wishing decent posters all the best in the cup and league, nowhere where it doesn't concern me ..Cheers

9. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

I personally have no problem with any fans coming on here. I took exception to a post from Vetch because he decided to take a cheap shot at the bluebirds when a decent exchange of opinions were being put forward.
    I am of the opinion a response that starts with a cheap shot, at any club, has lost any credibility when the poster then attempts to then exchange a more balance view. Having been burnt I will no longer post a cross board thread because the likes of Vetch and Norway Jack offer nothing to a balanced and decent debate. Banter is good but like everything it has its place. Vetch and Norway decided to ignore the fact there is a banter board and the "Route to Europe" thread became a nonsense.
    As I said in that thread every circus has its clowns.

10. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

Fair comment

11. john hughs

john hughs banned

Musty got banned from our board but i asked Swamp to let him back on as see it is childish and very chicken ****e to ban like others have ,take note scummers.

Personaly H i would rather banter with a cloths peg if truth be known than a jack ,if they try and give it and i shoot them down in flames is it my fault?.

Idiots like seabrick ,norwayjerk,superduck99,aussiegramps can try to give it but go straight to Miss when the nerve is touched .

Not the same as you H but a 100% Bluebird thro and thro and if any scummer slags my club down they have it ;o)

Most are two faced as they come here trying to be matey but on the scummers board they slag City to bits ,typical cybe warriors ....no balls .

Not the same as you H but a 100% Bluebird and anyone slags my side down and i come out guns blazing and dont they know it .

12. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

13. john hughs

john hughs banned

Thanks Dr Sigmund Freud ............

14. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

News to me.

hmmm, I can take that one of two ways but will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Defending the club is one thing John...we'd all do that but its the tedious, point-scoring threads like this one that will eventually kill this board.

jmo

15. swans-cartoonhead

I rest my case!

16. john hughs

john hughs banned

Point taken H but ITIT only last week asked why they are so obseesed with the Cardiff board .

What beats me is that if you read their comments on the swansea board they try to slag us to bits and come here like choc wouldn`t melt in their gobs .

makes not differnce to me H as i have seen more than my fair share of snakes without tits down here in swansea so whatever they say it is with fork tongue.................;O)

With that JH has to hit the sack .......nos da

17. john hughs

john hughs banned

So do i Dr Watson , not a clever dicky now are you .....................;O)

18. swans-cartoonhead

Hehe! Fair play - you run rings around me with your well considered arguments; I take it all back, you are not a naive youngster; you are undoubtedly wise beyond your years!

I have no answer to your wisdom and I would humbly request that you forgive me my audacity in offering an opinion on here!

Priceless - keep on keeping on JH - you've really cheered me up tonight!

<cheers>

19. john hughs

john hughs banned

Well only three sentances this time Cartoonead ,thats a start son ..........................;O)

20. swans-cartoonhead

Hahaha! Fair play John - enjoyed that! Don't care what they say, you certainly liven this place up and long may it continue! May disagree with just about everything you say, but would always defend your right to say it! ;)