1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

We will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Tigerbaybluebird, Mar 21, 2012.

1. john hughs

john hughs banned

We beat Blackburn tho ..................funny ol game innit closet ? ................................;O)

2. john hughs

john hughs banned

Sad sad waste of breath you seem aussie ,yes i remember that Dyer post as i said the little black fella from swansea scored .........he is little and black and as i dont follow the team and players i thought that discribed him perfect but if a sado like you tries to turn it into racist rant well i will leave others to judge you .

Why you come on the Cardiff board trying to spread this filth is beyond me and my fellow students and things like you should crawl back under the rock they cringe under .

Don`t let me get to you Gramps ,its just a cyber football thread ....................;o)

JH

3. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Referring to a person by their colour is racist you ****ing imbecile. <doh>

Oh and well done on beating Blackburn's second string. <applause>

Couldn't manage the Sky Blues though. Curious.

4. john hughs

john hughs banned

What a dinosaur you really are Gramps ,

So when they said Terry Connor was the only black Prem manager they were being rasict were they?

When Bruce Springsteen sang about the "yellow man" ,he was being racist was he?

Do you think Snow White is a racist name?

Go back under your stone old un your making yourself look more of a fool than normal .......

5. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

KJ, we all agreed at the time that you were all making a mountain out of a molehill with that politically correct crap, why bring it up again?

6. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Who is 'we all'?

And the context was completely different to your examples, JH. I'm far from being PC and only a fool things that just the naming of a colour per se is racist. Of course it isn't. But saying "That little black fella on the wing" certainly is. You may not think so. But it is, because you are identifying a person by reference to his colour, race or creed.

Doesn't matter what I think, or you think, that's racist in today's society - like it or not. Don't shoot the messenger.

So who's the dinosaur?

7. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

so we are playing a mixed football match, and i say, 'the girl on the wing had a good match', according to you thats sexist as i referred to the player based on her gender...

i dont know the name of the coventry attacker, but i say 'that black guy up front for them is playing well', to the person sitting next to me, and i would according to you, be branded a racist and be banned from the CCS!

8. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

Who's being deliberately provocative dragging something up that was done and dusted months ago? you just dragged it up so go and read the whole thread before you come on here trying to take the higher moral ground.

9. john hughs

john hughs banned

Swamp ,he lives in the past and only posting on the Cardiff board(ten times a day at the least) to get a reaction and maybe it makes up for his loss of regeneration ................get the drift .;O)

This post was started by a Cardiff fan on the Cardiff board to say "we will win" and now we have an infestion of the thing they call Knackereredjerk now .............whats the cure?