1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Week 17 - NFL 2018 (Flexible schedule for TV & Playoff hunt)

Discussion in 'American Football' started by StanDMan, Nov 9, 2018.

1. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Zimmer should get lot of heat. He is passing the buck so much.....

As far as Jets, I called long ago not to bite the Kirk bullet for AFC Least sake...

Bowles leaving is good. But can they do something to stop the Cheats next season ??

2. QPR New York

QPR New York Active Member

The thought here in Gotham City is that the Jets will have a complete makeover before training camp starts. New coach (offensive oriented), new O-Line members, new WRs and at least one proven (or First Round pick) edge rusher. Oh, and I hear they are tweaking the uniform too.

StanDMan likes this.
  3. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Everyone pls make their WC picks in other thread.

I will catch up

4. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

Chin up. Next season we're gonna come back better and stronger next season with a settled QB, Cook injury free hopefully and hopefully a revamped O-line. As well as some off-field stability

5. Saintmagic

Saintmagic Well-Known Member

O-Line is most important, again. Put together something even resembling average and they should be able to have a good crack at going deep in the playoffs again. Put together a good one and they might have a shot at the whole thing.

Unfortunately I have no confidence in them being able to do that with Cousins contract and a few of the other big name players needing to be extended which will stop them being able to target the better FA. The GM has managed to draft 2 good o lineman in the last couple of years, O’Neil and Elflein but the rest is terrible. Only have 5 picks as well so chances of sorting the line out is slim