1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Welcome to Not 606 new members! Except STD!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Greenarmyjoe, May 31, 2011.

1. Masseyferguson

Masseyferguson New Member

Your ignore bit will be very full Sensible if you keep doing that everyday somebody comes on here that doesn't like Argyle.

2. mouldyoldgoat

Won't see much of you then MF living in herts

3. Masseyferguson

Masseyferguson New Member

Since when has Jubile Close, Ivybridge been in Herts Goat???

4. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Massey its not argyle we don't like, its you, now fook off, i know Jubilee close as just done some work up there, its a **** hole

5. Westernmac

Westernmac Member

Rustynumbnuts sent me a mate request - which is the only amusing thing the pathetic little ****stain has ever managed! By the weay Joe, the tractor is the same moron we know and loathe as STD.

6. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Did you accept Western? <laugh>

7. mouldyoldgoat

Carefull Western he might love you! Then massey will be :emoticon-0153-broke

8. distantgreen

distantgreen New Member

Our friend Massey does have a good point here. If everyone starts ignoring oneanother and posts disappear without trace then it kind of makes the whole point of the forum null and void.

As much as the Devonsurfers of this world drive us all mad with their ramblings, without the other side of the debate then there is no debate. It will just become a forum for a few select friends who have agreed not to hit the ignore button on each other!

One of the strengths of the original BBC 606 was that it was open to anyone to comment and it certainly sparked some debate!

Surfer, Diver and Steelychap etc may be a nuisance but I for one won't be ignoring them as it's a cheap way of giving in to them.

If you believe in the club, have faith in it's management and the way it has to be run, stand and fight your corner say I. Don't hide from the naysayers.

9. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Fully agree Distant and have stated similar above with the exception of Steely though. I fail to see what random postings of tractor lol, farms lol or pasties bring to the debate. Unfortunately the only debating he is interested in is ´mas´ and getting a rise from Argyle fans seems to be his sole source of excitement.

10. distantgreen

distantgreen New Member

Indeed mexijan. I fear that this ignore function could have a destructive effect on debate and lead to the forum becoming counter-productive and ultimately fading away. Presently I like what I see and it appears to be just like the old 606 and business as usual. It would be a shame to see this fall away due to what I see as a childish hands over ears ignore everyone button. Whilst it's good to chat with like-minded fellows there has to also be a place for the other side, Steely excepted perhaps!

11. Westernmac

Westernmac Member

If you're going to be that sanctimonious, distant, I may just have to add you to my 'ignore' list...:emoticon-0143-smirk

12. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I won't add many to my ignore list as I've also stated but I will make exceptions. Messyfungalside is one in question. With all the alias' the gormless one has had, there has been one theme throughout most recently. That is the use of words farmer or tractor. As the company make tractors I am assuming rightly or wrongly that this is a change of tack and having 2 user names going at the same time. Therefore until proved wrong then both will be ignored. I doubt I will use it for many others if any. Distant, please do not cut and paste others posts on your responses. If you do that then the ignore button is obsolete.

13. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

I have to :emoticon-0102-bigsm at you sensible, you really are a real life Victor Meldrew <monster>

14. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That was me being quite happy Reid-all-about-it. I did teach Victor all he knows however.

15. Greenarmyjoe

Man feeling, the idiot will keep popping back up, leave him to it and ignore button. He enjoys talking shiyte to himself and his uncle/dad

16. Greenarmyjoe

Std has a full list of user names it seems, now he has notdistant green as well, or is that the devonsmurfer

17. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

It is blatently DS joe. He replies to his own posts and babbles on about rubbish. I think it is funny that he turns up with another guise after we all found a member page called Devonsurfer on the members list and blocked it.

Elementary my dear greens...

18. greenjock

greenjock Member

Just shows what a sad twat Devonsurfer is having to impersonate someone else to get some attention. Thought you wouldn't join another forum?

Well if thats how you get your kicks then its up to you but thats a measure of how hated you were on the 606 site with your constant big-headed rantings and talking ****. I'm all for some banter and reasoned argument but you are an idiot of the highest order and try ramming them down everyones throat.

You are not a ****ing Argyle fan so what is your problem? Gives more ammunition to the theory that you and STB are one and the same because you're now trawling the Argyle board on here pretending to be someone else?

What an absolute tosspot you are DS, and now you've shown that you're not even man enough to post in person and have to do it anonymously. Can't wait until you start with your usual tirade against Argyle, Paul Sturrock and Paul Stapleton, honestly I've missed it all soooooooooooooooooooooo much!

19. Greenarmyjoe

Well he has finally come back to the forums!. As some one else. we know he was always at Distant green, so it is no surprise to see the arsehole here as not distant green, i love banter but Ds can't take the banter, but takes it up the arse :emoticon-0172-mooni

20. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

:emoticon-0102-bigsm @ Joe

Don't get mad, get to the ignore button ;)