1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well done to all travelling Rangers supporters this season

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by StortfordQPR, Apr 9, 2012.

1. StortfordQPR

StortfordQPR Well-Known Member

After the massive disappointment of yesterday's game, I thought a little positivity was in order

So....a big "well done" to those many Rangers fans who've consistently travelled to games up and down the country to roar on the Rs

I've loved being part of the travelling masses again this season - even if it has been hard work with some of the performances on the pitch :emoticon-0106-cryin

We don't have the largest fanbase in the country, but it isn't just about numbers (see home support at OT or the Emirates for details), but about passion, and we certainly have that

COYRs and bring on the Swans!! :smiley:

2. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

Seconded...our fans have been fantastic this year.

have been able to hear you in most games and you've certainly made other clubs sit up and take note..

QPR fans = best in the country by a mile!!!!

3. Liverpool_RRRs

have to agree, qpr fans are up there with the best of them for their passionate support. I was walking away from the ground yesterday and happened to have a chat with a random united fan, he said we were unlucky and that our support was brilliant... the best bit was when united scored the 2nd but it was the qpr fans still singing away, supporting the team. don't know too many other supporters who do that, filled me with pride!