1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wem_ber_ley!!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by milfordjack, May 18, 2011.

1. milfordjack

milfordjack New Member

Just bought my tickets and cant wait!!!!!!
    Bring it on............:1980_boogie_down:

2. swainseye

swainseye Member

Yes let`s get the horses hitched up to the caravans, load it with pegs, mush mush. We`ll make a killing in Wembley, they`ve probably never seen pegs before..............
    please log in to view this image

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Going down tomorrow to get mine, if there too much of a queue will get them on line!..................

4. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

Lucky for some! So annoyed at the way the Swans handle the ticket situation.

5. DragonPhilljack

Yes now what you mean Ash, it is simply not good enough, our ticket office needs a kick up the backside the stories I'm hearing from other Jacks and on Radio Wales last night is just pathetic, went down to the Liberty at 8 am this morning thinking I'd be ok, only to see a queue the length of the south stand, then it came over the car radio, that fans had been queueing since 4 am this morning, so did a U turn got home, and booked on line, then I hit the Ticket Zone nightmare, could not inpute two Trust card no's to book 4 tickets on block, had to go in seperately using each no, so our party of four is now split into two groups, hope they are close, but the maximium you can book togeter on one season ticket or Trust ticket is three, if you have a party that is more and you want to keep them together, then you have to queue at the stadium! anyway got 4 tickets in the Wembley south stand block 119 row 5, though we won't all be together, what a palaver aye!...............

6. It'sChicoTime

It's a joke mate. Im leaving home at 6AM saturday to get there for 7.30. If it's a wasted journey I won't be a happy boy. If it is the case, I doubt I will visit the Liberty as much seeing as plastic fans can get them before true fans.

We shall see.

7. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

My mate got my ticket earlier... we are go! I shall be travelling in my footie commentator stylee sheepskin jacket for extra effect.

8. It'sChicoTime

LMFAO!

Im debating wearing my bright orange Morph suit with my shirt over the top.

9. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

In my picture on here I'm wearing that jacket! I bought it as an item for a 70's detective fancy dress birthday I had a few years ago, and it's wormed it's way into my regular wardrobe! I don't have an afro though... and I lost the aviators.

10. milfordjack

milfordjack New Member

Can't wait to see all the black & White travelling up the motorway. It would have been a real shame to have had to hide my colours in the interest of safety, taking into consideration my son is coming with me, if we had been playing our blue cousins up the road. Given the fact this game is over a week away, I don't know how we are going to keep the excitement down!!! Come on you Jacks!!!<party>

11. DragonPhilljack

Going to be an occasion to remember, must admit I can't remember being so excited as this for a long time!..

12. It'sChicoTime

Sadly I'm heading down the M1 from Birmingham direction.......Was hoping to go on the M4 for the shear amount of black and white on view! Shame.

13. It'sChicoTime

Phil - Where or on what did you make your sig?

14. DragonPhilljack

Picked it up on another forum, which is now a ghost site, and put it through Paint Shop ProX2, used Paint Shop Pro since Win95 days, best graphics tool, in my opinion ! ..............