1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What a fookin hypocrite!!

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Bumps, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Bumps

Bumps Well-Known Member

I am such a hypocrite!
    I hate it when we do our business in public as we always end up shafted in some way.
    Equally i cannot stand the summer, i hate the waiting, I want to be kept informed of all developments, plus I want the developments quickly...
    Apart from the Neymar transfer being prepped is there anything else out there.....
    Tbh dont care if they true or not and not just transfers any news about anything...<steam>

2. Magic Ted

Magic Ted Talulah

Mkhitaryan seems to the most plausible 'marquee' signing to potentially sign for us if that easy's your cravings <ok>

3. Neymar will be joining us on loan from Barca as a make weight for Suarez going to Real <whistle>

4. theevilreddevil

theevilreddevil Well-Known Member

Liverpool will do what they have been doing for a while now and buy stand out players in average teams

5. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

err, yea, purely because to buy stand out players from a stand out team required big money. Like City or the chavs

6. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Zaha. RVP. Rooney. Carrick... I get it, you're supposed to buy stand out players from crap teams <ok>

7. And for the buying club to be in a better position than the selling club too <ok>

8. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

I think Henrikh and Papa will be our marquee signings but I do expect another 'big' signing if Suarez leaves.

We will be generating quite a bit of money through players sales this summer which will hopefully fund the first two.