1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic What Are You Watching

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Forgot_My_Lines, Sep 2, 2015.

1. wellyblue

wellyblue Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

2. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

<laugh>

3. wellyblue

<laugh>

4. ncgandy

<laugh>

This will help to keep the forum going welly, it's dying a death you know.

There was a newbie on here recently called Mungo <whistle>. Just tried to start a match thread and got a ban!

Tough gig on here mate, no idea how I lasted so long.

5. wellyblue

Yeah, I did notice the newbie Mungo, but the mods obliterated him, not only banned him but deleted all his posts too!...it's like he never existed, shame, I was beginning to like the guy...

6. ncgandy

He reminded me of someone, I can't put my finger on it, but banned for a match thread? It's not like he had a history of misdemeanours or anything.

7. wellyblue

Indeed mate, a lot of your top lads seem to have been banned now for no real reason, WLOH, Treacletown, and that **** SN23, all proper Budgies who would take the banter to us, ****ing loved those days when we could speak freely and have a laugh...****ing Moderazi...

ncgandy likes this.
  8. ncgandy

Some of my wittiest comments went down with those deleted threads.

Those ****ers are copyright. I want them back or else. :grin:

wellyblue likes this.
  9. ncgandy

I had no time for that guy.

I was saying as much to Nathan and Mungo only recently.

10. wellyblue

Know what you mean mate, total ****ing ****er...<laugh>

ncgandy likes this.

11. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

3 more episodes of "The 100" then the seasons, done. I really don't know if I can watch another. Will have to be a bloody good last 3 episodes. I've been suffering watching that, and Boardwalk Empire Season 2. Then typically, the last 2 episodes of Boardwalk were brilliant! I'd decided to never watch another episode. Now I'm on season 3. Pretty good, but now starting to hit the kind of boring, slow mid season episodes again.

Need something good next. Thinking either Peaky Blinders Season 2, Fear The Walking Dead or Whitechapel Series 4.

12. ncgandy

Peaky Blinders 2 was awesome. Takes a man from Cork to do an authentic Brummie accent! Series 3 out in 2016. Can't wait.

Loved Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul obviously, but really into the Scandiewegian stuff right now. Loved 'The Bridge' and 'The Killing' (not the ****e American remakes). Now catching up with Arne Dahl and stuff like that.

Also liking Love/Hate, a true reflection of life in Dublin! :grin:

13. woodbine

woodbine Well-Known Member

I'm probably watching too much TV, but there's a lot on this time of the year.

So currently watching.

The Affair
    The Walking Dead
    You, Me and the Apocalypse
    The Flash
    Arrow
    Supergirl
    Karl Pilkington Moaning of Life
    Haven
    Sleepy Hollow
    Fargo
    Homeland
    The Apprentice
    The Muppets
    Modern Family

I know, I need to get out more lol. I am behind on some of those shows though.

14. woodbine

Season 2 is better

15. Forgot_My_Lines

ARRRGGGHH!! They did the same as Boardwalk! Last episode was a really good one with a really intriguing ending!!! Now I want to know what happens! It's not fair shows do that, 12 episodes of crap then a really good one with a cliffhanger. They don't deserve me watching another Season. But I will probably watch Season now. Not for a little while, but still.

16. Forgot_My_Lines

I love The Bridge!! Not started Season 3 yet, as It comes out on UK TV later this month, so waiting for that. I find I can't watch TV 1 episode a week anymore. I need it all on demand. I wait till a season has aired, or 3/4 has aired. then I can watch a few episodes at a time. The Killing I saw the US one, as didn't know their as a Scandinavian one. I really liked the American one, but hear the original is better. So I'm sure I would have loved that, but don't know if I can watch it now. If it follows the same story, with same outcomes.

Never heard of Arne Dahl....What is that about?

I heard of another Scandinavian show called "Jordskott" which looks and sounds dark and gets good reviews. Also "The Legacy" (Arvingerne) which is done by the same makers as The Killing and The Bridge. Saving those 2 to try, but looking forward to it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  17. Forgot_My_Lines

Strange mix of shows there! Wateched the 1st season of Homeland (loved it), will watch the second soon, Fargo we watched the 1st season (loved it) waiting for most of season 2 to have aired, then will watch them in bulk. Moaning of Life, Loved the first season, saved them for when they had all aired, will start that today. Arrow and Flash I haven't watched yet, but high on my list to start season 1.The walking Dead, seen 5 seasons, waiting for season 6 to have aired. Supergirl I probably will try, but lower down my list. Heard a lot of "The Affair" but not started that yet, but again it's high on my list. The others haven't really peaked my interest yet.

Is Fargo Season 2 better than Season 2? Like people have been saying? I feel it will be hard to beat Billy Bob Thorntons character.

18. woodbine

I actually really liked the first 3 seasons of Boardwalk Empire, but then I started to get bored if it. I found The 100 enjoyable though.

19. woodbine

First 3 seasons of Homeland is really good, but I feel it's going a bit downhill now. Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl are just fun shows and feeds my geekiness, love the Walking Dead, so tense. The Affair is interesting, it is slow paced but you get to see a different perspective from each characters of how things happen.

I haven't started watching Fargo season 2 yet, got 3 episodes recorded on my planner, will get round to watching it soon. But yeah Bob Thornton character was really good.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  20. Forgot_My_Lines

Decided to start White Chapel Series 4. Still good, not at the heights of the early episodes, but still really dark and enjoyable. Closest thing I've found to Luther and Sherlock. Closer to Luther I think.