1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where's the promotion party going to be?? (Touch Wood)

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by _qpr-scotland_, Apr 17, 2011.

1. _qpr-scotland_

With results on the weekend meaning we cant go up tomorrow, which is a massive shame, it is now possible that we could go up without kicking a ball if Norwich lose to Ipswich on Thursday.
    Personally I would hate this and much prefer to go up at Cardiff and secure the title (if that's possible) as I have a ticket.

Does anybody have a preference on how we go up?

Also if we can go up at Cardiff do you think the match will be shown at Loftus Road on the big screen so those who don't have a ticket can celebrate together?

Whatever happens I'm sure Paddy will bring the Vodka. And the Charlie if your into that stuff...<cracker>

2. Hoops Eternal

Hoops Eternal Well-Known Member

I'd love to win the title at Cardiff :smile:

3. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

It won't really be until Leeds unfortunately. This poxy FA charge means that however many points clear we are there will be a nagging doubt at the back of my mind. I still plan on being paryletic and generally making a bit of a fool of myself at Watford though, as that's my last game of the season.

4. houstonranger

houstonranger Member

I have managed to get a ticket to fly over from Texas to be at the Watford game. My friends are trying to secure me a game ticket.
    Where is a good place to meet up with fellow Rangers fans to celebrate after the game?

5. Alan QPR Fuller

I hope cardiff will be the game as I'm off all weekend and won't be able to have anything to drink if it is Monday.