1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who the hell let Tom Cruise in?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, May 16, 2022.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I cannot believe what I saw yesterday during my brief look-in on the celebrations for the Jubilee when I saw the religious crook Tom Cruise introducing one of the acts. This man is a member and leader of the Scientologist cult which pretends to be a faith group worthy of non-tax status in the U.S. which entraps vulnerable young people into a group from which they can never leave in peace. Should anyone decide to leave they and their family will be harassed 24/7 and threats on their safety will ramp up if they decide to criticize the group and it's philosophies. The leader David Miscavige is a billionaire living in several luxury mansions guarded by armed personnel on a 24 hour basis. I saw the Freewinds ship owned by this cult in the Caribbean recently and watched the onboard activity, which was mainly done in the hours of the day that most people don't see, which included on deck drills prior to the march through town. The ship is banned from docking in the U.S. for fear of seizure and now travels around docking in any country that will allow this filth to descend on unsuspecting and uninformed populations.

Whoever booked Tom Cruise should be fired immediately, or sooner, and quite frankly the whole show was a farce but at least it allowed Liz to smile. :emoticon-0100-smile

On a side note it was nice, although extremely predictable, that Ukraine won the Eurovision contest and I might suggest that next year England should enter the Monty Python sketch of the soldiers doing the off the wall drill exercise. Just a thought for the summer months and have a good one. :emoticon-0105-wink:

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  2. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

3. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

Apologies. Not in control of my fingers. Didn't mean to disrupt your thread.

4. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Spot on Mike!

And I’ve also heard Diana Ross is headlining the Jubilee Concert ?
    Do we not have anyone who is English that could do the job ?
    I’m sure Sir Cliff and Sir Elton are most put out !

Coming back through the English Channel yesterday just past Boulogne bound for Newcastle my Wife and I spotted 2 dinghies full of illegals heading to sponge off of us and no sign of any French vessels trying to stop them of course
    Just ridiculous

5. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

I hope they enjoy their life in Rwanda

6. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

I only hope that happens but there are too many wet liberals and greedy lawyers who will stand in the way !

Redprintt likes this.
  7. invermeremike

Are those the lawyers raking in money from Rooney vs Vardy and Depp vs Heard? If only the vast sums spent on ridiculous lawsuits were redirected to feed hungry people and to do good then the world would be a better place. <doh>

8. wings-of-a-crow

wings-of-a-crow Well-Known Member

re tom cruise.call me a cynic but might it have it have something to to do with the fact his studio are flogging the the new top gun movie to death.

9. invermeremike

To m Cruise would never do anything underhanded to gain money. You have to remember he is monetarily very religious and also clever at avoiding taxes due to that loophole that you can claim to believe in anything and not have to pay your dues like everyone else. :emoticon-0173-middl

10. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

My wife is peeing her pants in excitement for this film. She’s been changing her diary for 2 years at all the false starts due to Covid.
    Next Saturday is going to be like Christmas for her.
    She likes him, but it’s the plane shots she’s excited for. Reminds her of growing up with her late father taking her to see them training.

Last edited: May 19, 2022