1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Williams E

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Red Alert, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Red Alert

Red Alert Well-Known Member

A copy and past but very funny [ I hope]. Some of us will have been there.

As a former EE dweller and long standing fan i have been subjected to much but the move to the willie e has brought me into contact with a new and highly undesirable phenomenon. i thought along with the crap view and the shin wrecking seats it might be part of it but it is unacceptable and direct action will be taken. standards need to be maintained in e 1 at least

Versus Oxford my nostrils were constantly assaulted by a noxious aroma which was reminiscent of cabbage crossed with brussell sprouts and a latrine from delhi. early doors my accusing glare was focused on the coffin dodgers to my left further along the Willie stand:

"BASTARDS cant their carers sort them out!"

Versus Colchester again flatulence invaded my personal space instantly i turned to give the left side some but quickly came to the realisation the wind was moving in a southerly direction. My previous accusing glare using the non blinking charles manson technique was misplaced for which i am now sorry. more respect for the elderly should and will be exercised:

"GREEN GAS thats the bastard."

You may have heard the shout as clear cumulus clouds were spotted around the drum smasher. well i am one for speaking up and decided to have the WORD but was beaten to it as others lined up at the bottom of the steps to wag fingers at stench boy. stewards intervened but again whiffy smells of varying degrees came at regular intervals from the direction of the thudding beat.

Verus Orient i decided i was having none of it and strategically positioned myself to the rear of the stand to avoid the napalm like attack i feared was coming. five minutes in and it was evident there was no thudding and no smells:

"WELL DONE CITY youve seen off the drum and his virulent arse" i thinks.

imagine my horror when just eight minutes in a ripple moves through the crowd and up the stand in my direction. fans start to wave hands in front of noses like they are being attacked by invisible wasps. i try to evade the oncoming assault but it is impossible the fart cloak is everywhere the aisle is blocked and i am at the rear faced by a wall with no escape and that stench is coming:

"BASTARD its like a dead body".

So now we know. It is not the drummer he has not attended when the fart cloak has. Its not the willie stand to the left due to the wind. the thing is being done by somebody who is still in there. well i believe in vengeance i will track them down. Im not having this ruin my matchday experience not ever

2. Sixtyseconds

Sixtyseconds Member

Stood on the end of a row.

Somebody did their worst and when the smell reached me I turned to face a row of accusing faces.

Made to feel guilty over somebody else's crime.

Life is often unfair.

3. cidered abroad

cidered abroad Well-Known Member

It must be the kitchen for those suits in the posh seats who only go to the Gate for free nosh and booze!

Come to the Atyeo and wake up some of us coffin dodgers?