1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Would you..?

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Mr Mischief, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

What a moronic thing to suggest. Just because you don't have a patriotic bone in your body, that doesn't mean others don't. I find it quite sad that we have a nation half full of people who couldn't give two hoots about their country. However I can accept that not everyone feels the same way I do and would always preach each to their own. The only thing that annoys me about people who don't care about England, is far too many of them still want to whinge and moan when England don't do well or they don't like a squad that is picked. Not willing to help the cause, but ever so willing to derail it. Now that's retarded.

2. The mighty DeBOOSHy

The mighty DeBOOSHy Active Member

SO glad to see so many answers along the same lines as my thoughts.

Screw those arrogant tossers that play for England. Toon every time. In fact I'd prefer Newcastle to finish 4th or win the Carling Cup than England to win the WC.

Howay Benni and Cabaye in the Euros!!

3. The mighty DeBOOSHy

The mighty DeBOOSHy Active Member

Trust me, I won't moan if England don't do well, I couldn't care less. And I actually quite like Woy but unfortunately for him he's got no chance given the attitude and pressure of England fans.

4. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

He is hamstrung from the off with our press and fans. Every manager is. As I say I have no problem with those who don't give two ****s about England. Its each to their own at the end of the day. But the number of times the same folk who say "I don't care" and then proceed to offer their wisdom is unbelieveable. I suppose its the English way, we love a good moan! Whats the other thing we love? Queues. Why? Because it gives us a bloody good reason to moan! (stolen from some comedian I can't remember the name of)

5. Leethario

Leethario Member

I haven't even looked at the squad yet, and i don't think i will. Tempted to splash out on the new France top and emblaze it with CABAYE on the back.

6. Tino's Machine Gun

Tino's Machine Gun Active Member

Newcastle win Champions League absolutely hands down, no question in my mind whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.