1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

www.betdash.com

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by King_Kenny, Mar 5, 2011.

1. King_Kenny

King_Kenny Member

I think Paddy Power are behind this one.

Basically, you buy a virtual £100,000 for however much you want (e.g. £10) and you try and get it up to as much as you can by betting on whatever you want in 21 days.

I put this up because when you sign up you get £5 free to give it a go!

If you get it up to £1,000,000 you get 20 times your stake so £5 = £100

Looks like a bit of fun and you can add friends and challenge their bets and other stuff too, only started it today.

2. DaireBD

DaireBD New Member

Hey lads,

Spotted this after a google search. I'm one of the guys who's been working on the game for the last while. Technically the game is still in beta but we've been getting testers to play over the last while to make sure everything's working perfectly before launch.

We're still looking for new players to test it so feel free to sign up. All testers receive a free bet for taking part. PM me for the bonus code (or if it's ok with the moderators I can post it up here).

The lads on IrishKop and Irish Poker Boards have been testing and enjoying the game a lot over the last few weeks so hopefully the lads here will enjoy it too!

Any problems or issues post them up in here and I'll get to them asap. Criticism and suggestions are very much encouraged!

Cheers,
    Daire