1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your just a bunch of ANCHORS .............

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by john hughs, Oct 12, 2012.

1. john hughs

john hughs banned

See the score line and we beat them yet again ,for all you "Welsh" so caled posters that said we would be beat by the FCUK mighty jocks lol ......................get a life and support your home nation ...we played em off the park and a bit of advise to all you stay away so called Welsh fans .......Don`t break the egg till its cracked .......tosssers

Wearing kilts with a bristol or brum accent ...............ok ,sure

We are Wales ,Proud and Welsh

2. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

So all of a sudden the last 5 games of complete **** are forgotten? As for "we played them off the park"....you're talking bollox johnboy.

A soft pen and one moment of quality doesn't change anything..... do it again Tuesday....and again in the next round of games and my view might change but till then... If the lino hadn't ****ed up we would have been 2 down and game over.

3. john hughs

john hughs banned

No H ,im talking bout tonight when mattered and i was there ,you?

Agree we are crap and the jocks are worse but a better performance thn expected

before you say i talk bollox think what these points mean to a team that was in the dumps .......

4. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

not me john. Only home team I'm interested in watching at CCS are Cardiff. Doesn't make me any less Welsh than you....just less interested <ok>

I'm sure it will give them a lift but unless they can do it again Tuesday, it means nothing

5. john hughs

john hughs banned

Fair nuff H ,but credit to the fans that turned up to support Wales tonight thinking and after reading we would be stuffed ,lol

FFS , Scotland ...........;o)

Met at least 4 jocks and the rest were from england wearing kilts with dads .mams who were a jock .

Yes we are very average but please dont slag out what you dont see

Proud welshman JH

6. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

but I do see it....thats my point. What I don't/won't do is pay to see it. You do and fair play to you johnboy <ok>

7. john hughs

john hughs banned

Nite H ...;O)

8. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

we were poor apart from bale and to a lesser extent allen.

the rest of the team were hesitant on the ball and got out battled and out muscled by the more physical and committed scots.

take bale out of that team and we lose, simple.

9. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

night john boy <laugh>

10. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

JH, calling people names because they think their national team will lose is childish and immature. We scrapped to a win tonight against a poor Scottish side but were fortunate with some of the decisions. This was a morale boosting win given the injuries we had but we have been beaten, by much lesser sides, with a full squad in the past.
    So please do not alienate fellow fans with chldish insults because their opinion differed from yours.
    No ones support for their team should be questioned when they think they will be beaten.

11. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

About time you started to grow up JH. We all know how much you have pissed off Jacks fans and now you are turning Cardiff fans against you.

You need to take a good long look at yourself. If you are happy with what you see fine, its your life get on with it but if you alienate those close to you in your personal life as much as you do on here then it won't be a very happy one.

You accused me of lecturing you earlier this week. If thats how you see it okay, I see it differently. I have opinions which often conflict with yours. In the main I have let it go but there has come a point in time where I feel I have to stand my own ground and voice my views which can be at the opposite end of the scale to yours.

You take an aggressive stance in most threads and see your point of view as being the the only that counts. Well here's news for you John you are not always right - and neither am I for that matter. You have every right to voice your opinions, as do I, but from time to time take a step back and consider what you say against the comments others make. You then may have a more balanced view on things.

And before you ask, yes I was there tonight, as I have been at the majority of competitive home internationals since the late 1980's. Apart from Bale who was world class, we didn't offer much and were generally poor creatively with misplaced passes all over the park although we had good chances before Bale's pen to take the match. Thank God the Scots didn't turn their good possession into goals. And finally the ref was abysmal. I wouldn't let him in charge of a 5 year olds game let alone adult internationals.

12. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Far too many posters having a pop at others on here. I can be guilty of retaliating like others, but at least I need to be provoked.

John - that Carwyn James quote comes to mind - get your retaliation in first. All a bit unnecessary.

Cool it pal. <ok>

13. john hughs

john hughs banned

Well lads it will be a sad day when we all thin k the same innit ,no offence ment by headline but im glad it caught your attension .

Also i saw no malice when i was included in that joke about a footballer ,racist,hooligan ect ect walking into a bar ............see BFB i can take a bit of banter and stick and stones . don`t .........;O)

Glad also this international break has given some of thje City players a needed rest for their injuries .

14. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

JH there is a difference between a response to a joke and directly calling people "anchors" and "tossers"

15. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think you got that one wrong JH. Not everyone is talking about you when they mention "John".

Bluey was talking about John Terry as an answer to that joke not you. If you read the posts again on that "Willing To Learn" thread, you'll see that was the case. <ok>

16. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

I see we have now turned into the jax board. <doh>

This site is slowly dying and this is what happens when cross board banter is controlled by a minority.

Have to admit I'm shocked that Wales won.

17. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

Would you like me to shake you iti?

18. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

Chico!
    No! I said I was shocked not shaked. :shocked:

19. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

I know that, but a good shaking normally makes it a reality lol.

20. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

I'm assuming I'm one of the anchors....... Look I stand by my view that we got lucky and but for the brilliance of bale we would have
    Lost that game.....

the players don't seem confident or comfortable on the ball apart from Allen and bale. The defence was very poor and were bullied by one man, fletcher.

I hope this could kick start more confidence but I think some players will bottle it in the maksimir on Tuesday, it's an intimidating place to play football and I don't think the likes of vblake, Williams and Vaughan will thrive....