1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

England fans trample over ambulance

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Steve300002, Jul 8, 2018.

1. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

See what you're saying but some of these probably don't even go to matches. Better to ban them from the streets - use Sunderlad's idea to do that -- jail
    It's about time we introduced a new charge along the lines of any interference/attack on personnel, property or equipment of police, fire brigade or nhs carries an automatic prison sentence and public shaming

Sunderlad likes this.
  2. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

i would never have guessed....<laugh><laugh><laugh> ****er you must think im as thick as you, you lad are as thick as a dockers sandwich:emoticon-0178-rock::emoticon-0178-rock::emoticon-0178-rock:.

3. Steve300002

Steve300002 Active Member

Would you say something like that to someone in real life? Don't think you would, you'd probably be lying on the floor. :emoticon-0114-dull:

4. Makemstine Roger

is that a threat, i know it wont be daft lad, as you'd probably be lying on the floor

5. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

What are you two up to lying on the floor together? Maybe I shouldn't ask :)

6. Makemstine Roger

as you know what a tosser is, could you please explain it to that tosser, as he is a thick ****, and loves twisting people's words around

haslam likes this.
  7. Steve300002

You're the one throwing insults around, daft lad.

8. RTB

RTB Well-Known Member

Ambulance unable to attend young man injured in fall from bus ...

9. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

On a more positive note.. This is class.. damn.. it won't play, but it was great..

farnboromackem likes this.
  10. Makemstine Roger

11. farnboromackem

farnboromackem Well-Known Member

Superb... :emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes:

MrRAWhite likes this.
  12. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Brain dead.

13. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That photo is of somebodies daughter. If it were my daughter, and yes I have one, I would be so proud of her getting her tits out for the boys on top of an emergency vehicle. Wouldn't you?

I have to say I despair at some of the antics these days. I'm a person of a certain age and I cannot for the life of me get used to these anti social goings on. When I was a youngster I got a smack around the ear if I got out of hand. Did it hurt? Yes my pride mostly and I learned not to do it again. All the **** that goes on nowadays started mainly when the do good people in society started the no punishment for kids campaign. Boundaries no longer exist. When did common decency die. No matter how pissed I got I never once felt the need to smash something up or cause a load of agro.

14. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

I'm pretty young, not yet 30. Part of the generation that was half way raised when people decided smacking was cruel.

Didn't stop my parents when my brother and me ****ed around and got into bother. We misbehaved like young kids should. We were suitably (never cruelly) punished by our parents like we should have been. We learned to behave respectably, like everyone needs to. We knew we were loved, punishment never brought that into question.

Half of my mates weren't disciplined and turned into spoiled brats with no respect for their parents or other people at that.

I don't have a kid yet but I will discipline them as fit when I do. I'd rather get into bother than raise a farm animal like you see on the street now. There's a big difference between cruelty and teaching a child a lesson. Madness for anyone to think otherwise.

sensiblegreeny and makemdan like this.
  15. Steve300002

I don't come on here to make mates, you knacker, and if you expect that you must be sad as ****. <laugh>

Its a football forum where people have different opinions, but you can't seem to grasp that, judging by your insults you're an angry individual whose opinion must be the most important otherwise you're thick as **** or a tosser.

16. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

Great post . It’s about word for word what I would say. I’ve said for ages the same about behaviour changes since the dogooders said we had to go easy on kids and let them off . We don’t want to see kids suffer a beating, but a slap to keep them in check- it had no detrimental effect on us . Those people ‘s argument was that x% of youngsters grow into violent teens/adults because they’ve had a slap- I think they should be made to now come up with the figures to show what % grow up bad because they haven’t had a slap.
    Unfortunately, as is often the case, the few that influence life for the majority, remain anonymous and never have to justify themselves to us

sensiblegreeny likes this.
  17. Hefty fullback

Hefty fullback Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

An ant and an elephant spend the night together. The following morning the ant awakes to find the elephant has died. "Great," the ant says, "One night of passion, and a lifetime digging a grave!"

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    gelders pie and Disco down under like this.
  18. jdsafc

jdsafc Well-Known Member

Have they nabbed these bell ends yet?

19. Makemstine Roger

Not yet, but he left a message. He calls himself Steve300002, we should be able to find him at a gay parade somewhere

20. Steve300002

Calling me thick twice, and a tosser, now a bellend, and accusing me of being gay.

How the **** are you not banned? Grow the **** up and give it a rest ffs.