1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

So when will it be?

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Sep 30, 2014.

?

When will he leave?

Poll closed Oct 14, 2014.
  1. Today

3.2%
  2. This Week

12.7%
  3. Within a Month

38.1%
  4. Before the start of next season

9.5%
  5. Stop Beelin' he's here forever

36.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Cardew

John Cardew Well-Known Member

Dunno mate, Pardew is the master of just finding the results at the right times to keep him in a job. We would probably end up with 4 fluke points from those games and Pardew safe. It's a recurring pattern with us.

2. Beardsley's Rancid Sack

Beardsley's Rancid Sack Well-Known Member

Aye mate, after the reading game he may be able to survive anything. On a different note, andy townsend is a massive ****. Mbiwa hasn't played badly at all and all he can do is run the bloke down, offering him no credit when he actually does anything good - at all.

Townsend needs to be thrown to a pack of starving south american tribal cannibals, raped by the chief with his 18 inch purple headed battle hammer and then eaten alive the stupid st tropez covered ****.

3. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

I think Pardew is on his way and he knows it. I suspect that Ashley is lining up a replacement and once he has done that and he has agreed to settle Pardew's gambling debt once and for all, he's a gonner. There are a lot of managers that would still give their right arm to come to Newcastle, even if they are working under Ashleys restrictions.............. because lets face it, they wont know fully what those restrictions are until they are here, and its too late.

4. Mick O'Toon

Mick O'Toon Well-Known Member

Agree with this and that's the problem,can't change it and who got rid of Ben Arfa and Mbiwa ie Ashley or Pardew?

5. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I voted within the month. I think Ashley looks at the accounts first, then the league table. Once he is convinced that there might be a big red number coming at the end of the season he will put up with the small red number required to change the manager, then splash in the transfer window to stop his asset depreciating. Trouble is i want us to pick up as many points as possible during october and that might change his mind.

6. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

7. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

I always take a quick peeky at the odds on next manager, just to get my hopes up every now and again. Got quite the surprise with the name of the new 3rd favourite......GLENN HODDLE!! DMW, what have you been up to now, you commie bastad?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.